Thursday, March 25, 2010

WONDERMENT collage series


WONDERMENT


I recently heard a friend say "I have to see it to believe it."


I can remember as a child looking at the stars waiting to see the alien ship I knew was going to appear at any moment. And losing sleep the night before Christmas listening patiently for the tinkle of bells outside my window. And feeling certain every house we moved into was haunted.


We're all grown up now, but deep inside we will never stop believing in something beyond ourselves. We know it's out there somewhere.


Purchase the 24"x36" print shown above. Limited edition of 20, signed and numbered. Printed on archival paper with ink that will not deteriorate or fade with time.


$50 shipped.


Email danbillion@gmail.com for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment